Racing Mafia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OLD SEASON Sign up for the racing mafia NASCAR the game league

+10
webbs6212
iknowican7d7
The_Guzz_Man86
C0pyRyte
nascarmaster1995
GOESREALFAST
texasboy8806
Dobie48
Scorpion_Sting16
CAPPA_McNASTY
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

OLD SEASON Sign up for the racing mafia NASCAR the game league  - Page 2 Empty Re: OLD SEASON Sign up for the racing mafia NASCAR the game league

Post by iknowican7d7 Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:35 pm

cool i race street stocks (hobby stocks if thats what its called at your track) and 4-cylinders.
iknowican7d7
iknowican7d7
Scrub

Back to top Go down

OLD SEASON Sign up for the racing mafia NASCAR the game league  - Page 2 Empty Re: OLD SEASON Sign up for the racing mafia NASCAR the game league

Post by texasboy8806 Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:06 am

any idea when we will run our first race
texasboy8806
texasboy8806
Scrub

Back to top Go down

Post by webbs6212 Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:08 pm

well what rules do u run then that will help decide on my part what kind of class ud be in and i hate 4-clyinders..sorry lol
webbs6212
webbs6212
Scrub

Back to top Go down

Post by CAPPA_McNASTY Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:04 am

Sorry I been sick since Thursday and just starting to feel better today. Im going to try and get some schedule figured out and have like a set practice day or something. Plus these people you see on this list all joined the league so you all should add each other just so you will know who your racing with.
CAPPA_McNASTY
CAPPA_McNASTY
Admin

https://racingmafia.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by CAPPA_McNASTY Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:29 pm

If you are in the league please add "theoneandonly166" he is running the league with me and will be able to get you qualified so we can get this started. Also he will be able to set up a room and do the practices and stuff as well. On the practice days I may or might not be racing those days but he will. I would like to get this started asap.
CAPPA_McNASTY
CAPPA_McNASTY
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by nascarracer1 Sun Jul 24, 2011 6:50 pm

Name: tiger202
Team: Cummings Racing
Car Number: 26
nascarracer1
nascarracer1
Scrub

Back to top Go down

Post by JPR23 Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:28 am

Name: JPR9192

Team: James Proctor Racing (J.P.R)

Car#: 23

Make: Chevy Impala

(I have 5 different paint jobs, could I run what ever one i wanted at any point in time? or would that be a problem
JPR23
JPR23
Scrub

Back to top Go down

Post by CAPPA_McNASTY Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:18 pm

JPR23 wrote:Name: JPR9192

Team: James Proctor Racing (J.P.R)

Car#: 23

Make: Chevy Impala

(I have 5 different paint jobs, could I run what ever one i wanted at any point in time? or would that be a problem

No not at all you can run any paint just the same number on the icon.
CAPPA_McNASTY
CAPPA_McNASTY
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JPR23 Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:22 am

ok thanks
JPR23
JPR23
Scrub

Back to top Go down

Post by Sicario Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:27 pm

Name: Sicario

Team: RSR

Car #: 72

Make: Toyota
Sicario
Sicario
Scrub

Back to top Go down

Post by Sicario Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:46 pm

Name: Sicario
Car # 72
Time: Sunday thru Friday
Sicario
Sicario
Scrub

Back to top Go down

Post by CAPPA_McNASTY Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:25 am

In the next few days im going to be updating the list and tracks of whos running and what tracks. We are going to have to take and either remove some of the small short tracks or move them to the end. idk?
CAPPA_McNASTY
CAPPA_McNASTY
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jg24 Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:18 pm

Still room? If not, I'd still like to run with some of ya. I ran with someone from racing mafia the other night, clean and had good time.

name: teamhendrick2448

team: Jmd Racing

car#: 24
jg24
jg24
Scrub

Back to top Go down

Post by CAPPA_McNASTY Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:53 pm

Im going to kill off this thread and make a new one since a few things have changed please go to https://racingmafia.forumotion.com/t86-racingmafia-nascar-the-game-post-patch-2-league-info to sign up
CAPPA_McNASTY
CAPPA_McNASTY
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2