Racing Mafia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Things that need to be addressed for NASCAR 2011

Go down

Things that need to be addressed for NASCAR 2011 Empty Things that need to be addressed for NASCAR 2011

Post by CAPPA_McNASTY Wed Mar 30, 2011 5:19 am

I been searching nascar 2011 site and their forums http://forums.eutechnyx.com/forums/126-NASCAR-The-Game-2011 They want feedback and to let them know what you think needs to be changed and stuff so lets make a list of what you think needs to be looked at. What problems have you seen?

Single Player:
-1st race of the season the game froze halfway through when changing options during a race. When I reset my frozen playstation the game loaded and showed my custom car selected. I went back to daytona and the car was solid white nothing. I wont the race and couldnt even use the photo shop since I won with a glitched solid white car.

Paint Shop:
-Sometimes the decals are no longer on the car or just move to another spot. When you save a car it will show the decal there but when you view it its not there.
-Manufacture logos, tail lights and headlights where are they? Is it something we unlock? idk?

Online:
-To set up a track without being able to pick how many laps you want to do is kinda hard. Talladega was either 18 laps or 94 laps? wtf we run usually like 50-75 even 43 why cant you pick the lap count? Or what if you want to run a 200 lap race but want to run some 20 lap for practice? you have to kick everyone and create a whole new room for a different track and lap count?
-Then once 1 person enter and the room of 16 becomes 2 racers the race auto starts and theres nothing you can do about it.
-Now you are trying to send out invites to get your friend in the race because they cant join a friends room or even go on a global lobby looking to join a room that you cant name or personalize.
-A host that controls the way the room is run is a good setup have. For some reason it seems like the developers never played gt5 before? In that game it will give you most of the basic controls you need to operate a room.
-Change setups for the practice laps before the race/qualifying since this is a nascar car game and all. Tune the car while you are playing online. I know me and my friends share info how the hell you going to be able to do that if you have to quit the game to make a change?
-Bad racers driving backwards rather then have them call out a caution have it so the host can kick the bad drivers.
-Change the caution settings, people already if they get far behind the just drive backwards to call out a caution. Caution if there is a wreck, make the backwards drivers invisible if they turn around.
-Some sort of lobby notice to let the ones waiting in the lobby a idea of if they are racing and how many laps.
-Lobby spectating or race spectating for late joiners
-Turn the quality of the mics up they suck

Their constructive criticism thread http://forums.eutechnyx.com/threads/7137-Constructive-Criticism-Concerns-Thread

Things that need to be addressed for NASCAR 2011 Logo
CAPPA_McNASTY
CAPPA_McNASTY
Admin

https://racingmafia.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down