Racing Mafia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Post your custom made paint schemes

+16
hilbillydelux
khi29
WHO_DAT_62
ucfan1010
bendabomb85
iknowican7d7
Scorpion_Sting16
DudeItsJustSteve
JT
nascarmaster1995
drdrumz
bluebarron
mattdilmore85
MrSMoKE
Always
CAPPA_McNASTY
20 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Post your custom made paint schemes - Page 2 Empty Re: Post your custom made paint schemes

Post by CAPPA_McNASTY Fri Apr 29, 2011 4:17 pm

Sent you a pm Always
CAPPA_McNASTY
CAPPA_McNASTY
Admin

https://racingmafia.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post your custom made paint schemes - Page 2 Empty Re: Post your custom made paint schemes

Post by MrSMoKE Fri Apr 29, 2011 4:30 pm

nice zig zag decal
MrSMoKE
MrSMoKE
MOD

Back to top Go down

Post by mattdilmore85 Tue May 03, 2011 9:48 pm

could u make me a car
mattdilmore85
mattdilmore85
Scrub

Back to top Go down

Post by bluebarron Tue May 03, 2011 10:31 pm

how do you make the logos so realistic?
bluebarron
bluebarron
Scrub

Back to top Go down

Post by drdrumz Thu May 05, 2011 2:19 pm

Post your custom made paint schemes - Page 2 Rearview.th

Post your custom made paint schemes - Page 2 Frontview2.th

Post your custom made paint schemes - Page 2 Sideview.th

sorry for posting twice...i put these in the wrong thread
drdrumz
drdrumz
Scrub

Back to top Go down

Post by CAPPA_McNASTY Thu May 05, 2011 2:45 pm

mattdilmore85 wrote:could u make me a car
Ill make you a car if you wanted but let me know what you want? Always might make you one too but idk havent heard from him in a min.

Bluebarron-The logo creation just takes some time. The more time I put into a car the better it always is.

Drdrumz-the car looks good man keep up the work
CAPPA_McNASTY
CAPPA_McNASTY
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by nascarmaster1995 Sat May 07, 2011 3:03 pm

on the bud car howd you get the cursive font?
nascarmaster1995
nascarmaster1995
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Always Sat May 07, 2011 3:52 pm

Hey cappa, I have been trying out iRacing lately.
I cannot stress to you how awesome iracing is. If you are looking for online racing in stockcars, then iracing can provide that for you. Currently NTG2011 can not provide online racing so this is a very realistic alternative you might want to consider.

If you already know about how iRacing works, ignore the rest of this post.

In iracing, you are given a license. That license stays with you for the life of your participation, much like the real one in your wallet right now. Your license changes based on your abilities. In iracing, the only ability it measures is how clean a racer you are first and foremost, and then in a secondary measurement, your finishing position is factored.

I have participated mostly in the practice sessions and can say with extreme confidence that a practice session in iRacing is better than anything NTG2011 offers. I have since taken the plunge and tried my hand at three official "races".

The first race I participated in, I started last on the gird in 33rd position by choice as I skipped qualifing. I didn't want to get in the way of anyone since I was a 1st time rookie. 50 laps later I finished 26th and it was amazingly fun.

Second race I qualified 18th out of only 24 drivers this time. I finished in 5th but only 15 cars actually finished. A lot quit out when there was "the big one".

Third race I finished 3rd with 22 drivers still in the race. Over 30 started.

That's right, you read that correctly, there was THIRTY THREE Cars on the track. iRacing uses is own servers covering mulitple continents and can hold up to SIXTY cars on certain road courses and full 42 car field for nascar on all of the Nascar ovals.

During a practice session for the Landon Cassill qualifying Challenge I was fortuate enough to get passed by Richard Towler like I was standing still the Darlington race track. I am in Western Canada using a cable modem. He is in England and I saw ZERO lag or and funny movement out of his car. On the contrary that guy looked like he had his car on rails like 2 inches away from the wall, he is amazing.

The spotters in iracing are unbelievable. They are INSTANT and correct with relavent, useful information. Not once have I ever heard about choking on shrimp cocktails in iracing, or anything else not racing related. I have hours of practice time and done the three races, I've never seen and or even HEARD of anyone driving backwards in iRacing. although I'm sure it does happen, I've yet to see it. People are actually VERY quick to take responsibility for thier mistakes in iRacing often hearing BOTH parties say sorry over the mic's. I've never heard a bitch fest yet (which seemed normal in NTG2011).

Keep in mind I am not joining into an league races here or anything organized like that. I am simply joining into public race rooms. There is public practice rooms, public time trial rooms and public qualifying rooms. the whole system is amazing and they are coming out with iRacing 2.0 this summer. A massive upgrade to the whole thing is coming and Dale Jr Motorsports are having a paint contest right now for someone to paint an iRacing 2.0 theme on a car and submit it so they can run that scheme on a car. http://www.iracing.com/paint7/

I sound like a commercial but I really think you'd love it. Eutechnyx needs a couple more years to really polish thier game up to where it will be good. I wish Gran Turismo would offer A LOT more oval tracks but I know that's not really their thing. GT5 had it figured out way better than eutechnyx imo. Either way, iRacing is the bomb, you should try it even it's just for the 3 month trial with the cars it comes with. You'll love it.

The yellow flags are awesome and the way the spotters line everyone up single file for the 1st lap and then double file for the 2nd lap is cool, just like NASCAR does it. You are in control of your car 100% of the time, nothing is automatic. If you miss your pit stall, you have to back up to it. If you are outside it to the right, you have to move over. If you are too close to the wall, the jackman can't fit, it's so cool.

There is a reward program that gives $10 to people if they sign up their firends on iRacing. If anyone wants to sign up and use my name, I'll send you back your $10 so you can have the deal instead of me. I just want the good racers to be able to play a good racing game. I sold NTG2011 for $40 and used that to buy additional tracks. You get a handful of tracks when you sign up but have to buy each additional track separately.

Last edited by Always on Sat May 07, 2011 3:58 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : paragraph spacing)
Always
Always
Scrub

Back to top Go down

Post by MrSMoKE Sat May 07, 2011 7:18 pm

yup iracing is better me n cappa both have tried it out
cappas laptop's video card cant really handle it

my laptops card can handle it but only the short tracks dega daytona my card cant handle all the rendering on those n my laptop starts over heating after a while i cancled my sub for nor till im able to get decent desktop ive been wanting to get back into gaming on the pc miss hacking the games lol
MrSMoKE
MrSMoKE
MOD

Back to top Go down

Post by CAPPA_McNASTY Sun May 08, 2011 5:02 am

Yeah I liked iRacing it was badass but thats the thing I need to get my computer game up and get a new one before I can even try another computer game. The Logitec wheel worked perfect and I believe that you can create you own custom cars there also and the replays are tight.
CAPPA_McNASTY
CAPPA_McNASTY
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MrSMoKE Sun May 08, 2011 11:48 am

yeah i agree n if you get a chance to do the stock legend cars there fun as hell its jus a pain in the ass to get your lisence up because of all the dumb ass's in the rookie class but once you get atleast to rookie 3.0 theres less idiots n gets more fun
MrSMoKE
MrSMoKE
MOD

Back to top Go down

Post by nascarmaster1995 Sun May 08, 2011 2:48 pm

i made a wrangler and a goodwrench car im goin to post here
nascarmaster1995
nascarmaster1995
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by JT Sun May 08, 2011 8:38 pm

Always. Is there a way i can download or some how get the COORS logo from ? you thank you.
JT
JT
Scrub

Back to top Go down

Post by CAPPA_McNASTY Sun May 08, 2011 11:36 pm

nascarmaster1995 wrote:i made a wrangler and a goodwrench car im goin to post here
Post them up

JT wrote:Always. Is there a way i can download or some how get the COORS logo from ? you thank you.
Im going to get the file from him and load it up on the site and make a vid for it so he doesnt have to be bothered.
CAPPA_McNASTY
CAPPA_McNASTY
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by nascarmaster1995 Mon May 09, 2011 4:04 pm

i just tried to post them and they never got posted i tried it twice
nascarmaster1995
nascarmaster1995
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by JT Mon May 09, 2011 7:47 pm

I"ll wait for the vid then,thank you Cappa...
JT
JT
Scrub

Back to top Go down

Post by CAPPA_McNASTY Tue May 10, 2011 4:46 am

I'm still waiting for the file from him still nothing
CAPPA_McNASTY
CAPPA_McNASTY
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by nascarmaster1995 Tue May 10, 2011 8:10 pm

i just tried to host the photos and it wont work
nascarmaster1995
nascarmaster1995
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by JT Tue May 10, 2011 11:13 pm

Working on making diamond plate any help would be nice thanks..
JT
JT
Scrub

Back to top Go down

Post by CAPPA_McNASTY Thu May 12, 2011 1:36 am

What I like to use to host photos is myspace. You can create a account and make a folder hidden and the site never goes down to worry about bandwidth.

On the diamond plate idk? You would have to pick Kyle busch car in 1 player and take a close look at their diamond plate.
CAPPA_McNASTY
CAPPA_McNASTY
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JT Thu May 12, 2011 6:27 pm

Hey Cappa, I'm having a hard time trying to do this design I want. Just can't figure it out. If I send you this design can you look at it and see if you could make it so I could download it to my computer? Thank you JT.
JT
JT
Scrub

Back to top Go down

Post your custom made paint schemes - Page 2 Empty My DC Shoes car

Post by DudeItsJustSteve Sat May 14, 2011 7:53 pm

First car I've made...
Post your custom made paint schemes - Page 2 Img_2010Post your custom made paint schemes - Page 2 Img_2011Post your custom made paint schemes - Page 2 Img_2012Post your custom made paint schemes - Page 2 Img_2013Post your custom made paint schemes - Page 2 Img_2014
Post your custom made paint schemes - Page 2 Img_2015Post your custom made paint schemes - Page 2 Img_2016

Tell me what you guys think.
DudeItsJustSteve
DudeItsJustSteve
Scrub

Back to top Go down

Post by nascarmaster1995 Sat May 14, 2011 11:54 pm

Post your custom made paint schemes - Page 2 %3Ca%20href=Post your custom made paint schemes - Page 2 New001" border="0" />
nascarmaster1995
nascarmaster1995
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by nascarmaster1995 Sat May 14, 2011 11:55 pm

that is my 3 goodwrench car not finished
nascarmaster1995
nascarmaster1995
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by nascarmaster1995 Sat May 14, 2011 11:57 pm

Post your custom made paint schemes - Page 2 %3Ca%20href=Post your custom made paint schemes - Page 2 New002" border="0" />

this is my 3 wrangler unfinished
nascarmaster1995
nascarmaster1995
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next